Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dancing

Well, I meant to post on Nickel's birthday, this past Tuesday, but the day got away from me and not in a good way. Unfortunetely, my little guy has been feeling under the weather and I'm working hard to get him better for his FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS SATURDAY! I put this all in caps, because I'm super excited. Of course, his theme is "Yo Gabba Gabba"...because that show makes him smile and dance! I love to see my baby boy dance! We dance every single day.

One time I had a friend named Devorah. She was such an earthly and hippie soul and I loved hanging out with her. I was probably 16 and she was probably 20. She had a little boy, named Josh, and one day when I went to see her, she was holding her 1 mth old baby and dancing to Fleetwood Mac. She had such a free flowing happiness and I remember just watching her and her baby boy and feeling her love for him. Whenever Nicholas and I dance, I often think of her, because I feel that love. It's a special time we have and Nicholas has developed such a love for music.

I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment