Friday, July 23, 2010

Gearing up for next week

Hello Blog!

I don't have anything specific to say, but wanted to drop in and try to keep up with the habit of blogging. Nothing much going on lately.

My daughter, Joy, has been in Missouri visiting her best friend for the past two weeks. Tomorrow I'm headed to Dallas to pick her up from the airport. We will also be bringing back my little nephew (who will be 2 in Oct), to stay with us for a week. I'm super excited about this next week, having Joy home and Nelek (my nephew) visiting!

Also, my younger brother is moving back home after living in VA for over a year. He is homesick and missing Texas. Boy do I understand! So, next week we're having a welcome home dinner for him. I'll be SURE to post pictures of the next week, because they'll be plenty of photo opportunities!

Well, thats about all for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment