Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Checking it twice

Ahhh, the bucket list. A list of the wants and desires of our heart in this lifetime. Have you started yours? Lately I'm working on a new beginning in my life. I figure, hell, I'm 30! I'm an adult. I have made mistakes and learned from them (and probably still will), but now is as good a time as any to clean the slate. And why start your list when you're an old lady/man, with one foot in the grave? Of course, we never know our hour of departure, but I figure the earlier I start on this....the more I can get done! Seems like me and the hubby are inspiring each other, so we're both working on our lists. I just hope we're not the couple shown here! haha! I'll keep you posted on my progress towards said list. Meanwhile, what about you????

No comments:

Post a Comment