Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My creative daughter is really getting into painting lately. This is her latest project. Her pink and zebra shelf. She actually did some touch-up work after I took this pic, so it even looks better than this! I thought she did an amazing job!



Can you tell that she likes the zebra print? LOL! I actually made her (sewed) a zebra and pink pillowcase for her birthday, which is Friday. I can't wait to give it to her. It's extra special since I made it. I'll have to take pictures when she opens it.

She has always been a "crafty" person. She is most happiest when she is making/creating something. I am most happy, when she is happy! I LOVE HER!


1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! Love the shelf. I could totally see her making a living making/selling her creations. She has that "artsy" look.

    ReplyDelete