Monday, February 15, 2010

Kudos to Hubby!

This year hubby and I decided to make each other Valentines Day presents. And I have to say, I think we both did very good. We were both doubting our gifts, but in the end....I think we were happy! Yay us!
Hubby made me this Nursing Frame. I thought he did a good job! I can't wait to one day put my nursing school graduation photo in here. I also thought that this gift shows his support for my schooling, which is more appreciated than words or gifts could ever express. Good job, Hubby!

I made this tray for hubby. It's (of course) decorated with football theme. I sanded, painted, and decoupaged the scrap paper and decor.



This was the purpose I had in mind for this tray. We call it a "dump" tray....where he can empty his pockets when coming in from work. Currently, all these stuff (keys, knife, wallet, change, etc.) ended up in various places through the house. I thought this might be an easy way for him to have all his stuff in one spot. Plus, of course, it's a win-win for me!

After exchanging gifts, I ran errands for the day and then we headed to Downtown Uncorked for a few drinks. It was a little TOO much fun for me, but good times. I finally found a good brand of wine that I like and enjoyed several glasses....yeah...fun!
Overall, our "Love" day was just that....full of love! From the kiddos, to the hubby, to the wine! =) I hope all of you had a day of laughter and love, as well.


1 comment:

  1. Loooooooooooooove both gifts! Your hubby did awesome! YAY for love! Glad the Gutowskis had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete